Snow started falling yesterday across southern Colorado and has only gotten worse through the overnight hours. News5 is keeping track of all the closings and delays that are rolling in this morning:
• Health Solutions – All offices closed. Pueblo, Huerfano and Las Animas Counties closed. Non essential staff need not report
• Peak Vista’s Falcon Peak Health Center – Closed
• Fort Carson – UPDATE: Closed, but mission-essential staff report. FORT CARSON IS CURRENTLY WEATHER MISSION ESSENTIAL PERSONNEL ONLY. Only Soldiers and civilians deemed mission essential will report. Non-mission essential personnel will not report until the next duty day or as directed by their supervisor. Check with your supervisor to determine if you are mission or non-mission essential. If you are mission essential and live in an area that is dangerous for travel, please contact your first-line supervisor
• Peterson-Schriever Garrison – PAFB, SAFB and CMAFS–Closed to non-mission essential personnel.
• Pueblo Chemical Depot – Closed, but mission-essential staff report
• US Air Force Academy – 2 Hours Late. Classes begin at 0900. Child Development Center opens at 0600 for mission essential personnel/0830 for non-mission essential. 10th MDG opens at 0930
Cities & Counties
• City of Manitou Springs – DELAY OF CITY HALL AND FACILITIES: All Manitou Springs government offices are on a two (2) hour delay. The delay applies to City Hall and other city facilities. Emergency services and snowplowing operations will continue.
• Colorado Springs Housing Authority – Closed, but essential and work from home staff report
• Pueblo Combined Court and Probation – Opening at 10 am. If you are scheduled for an event during the time of closure, please contact the court or probation once the building is accessible
• Teller Co. Combined Courts – Opening at 10 am. If scheduled to appear between 8:00 am and 10:00 am, call 719-689-7360 after 10:00 am for instructions
• Aventa Credit Union – All branches opening at 10 am
Colleges & Universities
• Colorado State Univ. – Pueblo – All Pueblo and Colorado Springs campuses closed. In-person classes shift to remote, if possible. Only emergency personnel required
• IntelliTec College – CS Campus – All classes online today. Instructors teach from home. Main campus open for staff from 9-5 today
• Pikes Peak Community College – All campuses Remote Instruction and Work
• Pima Medical Institute – Campus facility closed. Check Blackboard
• Univ. of Colorado, Colorado Springs – UCCS is on delay. Campus offices, classes and activities prior to 10 AM are canceled. Normal Operations will resume at 10 AM. Essential personnel need to report to work
• Academy District 20 – Snow Day Status: Elementary schools closed, middle/high schools in eLearning, non-school staff work remotely
• Canon City RE-1 – Closed, No preschool. E-learning day for 6th – 12th grades(except 6th at CES)
• Cheyenne Mountain Dist. 12 – Closed
• Colorado School for the Deaf and the Blind – Closed. Closed to in-person learning. Implement remote learning and work. Essential personnel report
• Colorado Springs Dist. 11 – Closed. Today’s closure will be traditional closure with no e-learning day or e-learning work expectations.
• Cotopaxi Fremont RE-3 – Closed. All Secondary students will complete remote instruction today
• Cripple Creek-Victor – Closed
• Custer Co. Sch. Dist. – Closed
• District 49 – Closed, No kindergarten or preschool. No E-learning or E-working
• Elizabeth Sch. Dist. – Closed
• Fountain-Ft. Carson Dist. 8 – Closed
• Fowler Sch. Dist. R4J – Closed
• Fremont-Florence RE-2 – Remote Learning Day, Monday October 26
• Harrison Dist. 2 – Closed. No eLearning
• Huerfano Re-1 – Closed
• La Veta Sch. Dist. RE-2 – Closed. Transition to Remote Learning day
• Las Animas Sch. Dist. – All campuses closed. Early Learning Center Daycare is closed & no remote high school classes
• Lewis-Palmer Dist. 38 – Closed
• Manitou Springs SD 14 – Closed
• Manzanola School – Closed
• Miami-Yoder Sch. Dist. JT-60 – No in-person college classes.
• Peyton 23JT – Closed. E-learning day for all students.
• Pikes Peak BOCES and SOE – Closed
• Primero RE-2 School District – Closed. Middle and high school students will be on total remote learning. There will be no in person classes. Buses will not run. Classes will start at 8 a.m. with 1st hour. Elementary students were given materials on Thursday to complete in case of this development
• Pueblo D60 – Closed, No preschool. Online Learning Day
• Pueblo Dist. 70 – Closed. REMOTE LEARNING for all students on Monday, October, 26. No In-Person classes will be held and schools will be closed
• Widefield 3 – Closed
• Woodland Park Re-2 – Closed. No remote learning
Head Start Programs
• CPCD Head Start – Closed
• Fremont Co. Head Start – Closed due to weather
Private & Charter Schools
• Banning Lewis Academy – Closed. Banning Lewis Ranch Academy (BLRA, K-5) will have a Snow Day. Banning Lewis Preparatory Academy (BLPA, 6-12) will be on Remote Learning in periods 1-4. There will be no afternoon office hours on Monday, Oct. 26
• CEC Colorado Springs – Closed. Monday, October 26 will be a remote learning day for ALL students and the building will be closed
• CIVA Charter School – All students will be 100% remote.
• Colorado International Language Acad. – Closed. No in-person or online instruction
• Colorado Military Academy – Closed. Rocket Club child care is also closed.
• Colorado Springs Charter Academy – Closed. No remote learning.
• Connect Charter School – Closed. On-Line Learning Day
• Corpus Christi Catholic School – Closed
• Divine Redeemer Catholic School – Closed. E-learning day for all students K-8; The parish food pantry is CLOSED tomorrow
• Early Connections Learning Centers – 2 Hours Late. Sand Creek location is CLOSED, all other locations opening at 8:30am
• Fountain Valley School – 9:45 a.m. Start
• Handprints Early Education Ctr – Opening at 8am.
• James Irwin Charter Schools – All campuses closed, No kindergarten or preschool
• Monument Acad. Charter Sch. – Closed
• Pikes Peak Christian School – Closed
• Pikes Peak School of Exped. Learning – Closed
• St. John Neumann Catholic School – Closed
• St. Mary’s High School – Online Instruction Day, Monday, October. 26th.
• St. Paul Catholic School – Closed. Please check school email for further instruction
• The Colorado Springs School – Closed. e-Learning for 10th-12th Grades.
• The McClelland School – Closed
• The Vanguard School – Closed
• Thomas MacLaren School – Closed. No in-person or remote learning.
• ComCor – 2 Hours Late. Essential personnel report as scheduled.
• Community Cupboard Food Pantry of WP – Closed. Extended Hours Wednesday, October 28th 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
• Compassion International – Closed
• Envida – TRANSIT services closed today, offices pending closure.
• Focus on the Family – Closed Campus Closed to non-essential personnel
• Pueblo Cooperative Care Center – Closed, staff report
• Security Public Library – Closed
• First Presbyterian Church – Opening at 10 am, No preschool. Morning activities canceled.
• New Life – Closed
• Pikes Peak Christian Church – Closed. Main Office & Care Center closed; no daytime or evening classes
• Vista Grande Baptist Church – Opening at noon